Elevator Standard & Optional Features
This elevator is made for industrial operations for authorized personnel. The latest technology simplifies essential tasks including installation, and maintenance. Our Precision Landing Elevator is the perfect permanent personnel elevator for inside and outside of your business warehouse or building.
- 350 lbs., 650 lbs., and 1,000 lbs. capacities.
- Infinitely variable travel speed up to 150 feet per minute.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME A17.1-2016 – National Safety Code For Elevators, Section 5.7 – Special Purpose Personnel Elevators.
- Custom configurable to meet or exceed all local and state building and elevator codes.
- NEMA 1, 4, 4X IEC classification standard (NEMA 7, 9 optional).
- Computerized control system utilizes easy to program LCD display panel to facilitate ease of set up, testing, and maintenance.
- Programming controls provided at up to three locations; in car, top of car, and main control panel.
- Fully self diagnostic with written set up and trouble shooting guidance presented on the LCD display panel at each location.
- Easy push button set up for the initial installation, configuration, code compliance testing, and maintenance procedures.
- Programmable accel / decel rates for soft start and stop operation.
- Steel tape based landing system for precise control of the infinitely variable landing locations.
- A disc type main / unexpected movement brake supplemented by a sheave style secondary brake as well as a governor applied A-type instantaneous safety brake system.
- Interlocked car and hoist way doors with retiring cams for safe, smooth, and nearly silent operation.
- Self contained weather resistant structural support tower with integral traction machine, provisions for all components, and hoist way doors.
- Hazardous location solutions to meet Class I , Div I & II (NEMA 7) and Class II, Div I & II (NEMA 9) requirements.
- Side or rear counterweight configuration to fit existing hoist way geometry.
- Walk through car with both front and rear ingress / egress doors.
- Custom configurations to suit your desired functionality and available facilities. Give us a call to discuss your particular needs and requirements.